We are one of the world’s leaders in providing renewable energy, the fastest-growth energy source, across the Americas and Europe.
- We cover the whole energy chain from development and/or construction to operation and management.
- With a strong foothold in 10 countries (UK, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay, USA and Colombia), our portfolio includes onshore wind, solar photovoltaic and solar thermal. Our headquarters are in London and we have regional offices in Uxbridge (UK), Madrid (Spain), Milan (Italy), Lyon (France), Sydney (Australia), Mexico City (Mexico), São Paulo and Fortaleza (Brazil), Stamford (USA), Montevideo (Uruguay) and Bogotá (Colombia). Cubico’s on-the-ground presence gives us excellent local market knowledge, strong relationships and a sound understanding of regional regulations; it also puts us in an ideal position to access new investment opportunities.
- We have an installed capacity of approximately 3.1 GW.
- We have an unrivalled capacity to access capital to support our renewable energy investments: we are backed by the resources of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, Canada’s largest single-profession pension plan, and PSP Investments, one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, which ensures our solvency, stability and reliability. We are perfectly placed to increase our presence around the world with a funding model that allows us to invest without restrictions on fund terms or size.
- Our multicultural experienced management team has more than a decade of experience in the sector and a proven track record of excellence investing in successful international renewable energy businesses. In addition, we are developing an internal operational team composed of skilled professionals with vast technical know-how in the renewable energy sector.
We believe in building strong relationships with developers, contractors,
government authorities and local communities. We take an important management
role in each of our projects and bring resources, contracts, ideas and best practices
to each investment.
- We are fully committed to playing a significant role in the transition towards a clean energy world optimizing the use of natural resources while respecting the environment and the social development of the communities in which we are present. We are passionate about shaping the future of energy with a long-term investment business that generates consistent growth, high margins and high value for our shareholders.