Cubico’s internal Corporate Social Responsibility strategy aims to go beyond compliance and statutory requirements promoting Cubico’s engagement in actions that further social good, beyond our mere economic interests and that which is required by law.
We want to meet the needs of today in a sustainable way without compromising the needs of future generations. We have a long-term vision, not only for the life of our investments, but also for their social return: we care for the future generations, the stakeholders we interact with, and the environment in which we operate.
With our CSR strategies and operative guidelines, we try to make a positive impact on the environment and our stakeholders including consumers, employees, shareholders, communities, and others.
In summary, we are actively committed to an ethical and responsible approach of doing business. Our principles are based on the following objectives:
- Respect to the identity of the communities in which we operate while promoting the economic and social development of these communities;
- Production of clean non-contaminating energy affordable for all, decreasing CO2 emissions and fighting climate change;
- Conserving and sustaining the environment;
- Open communication and accountability towards our stakeholders;
- Promoting healthy and safety conditions for our employees; and
- Contributing actively to the social wellbeing through corporate social projects with the communities and our employees.