As a renewable energy company, we recognise our responsibility to observe best practice environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria. We also understand that a real commitment to sustainability demands greater transparency around the planning and performance reporting of ESG factors.
In addition, ESG is essential to our mission to play a significant role in the world’s transition towards clean energy while respecting the environment and social development of our local communities, as well as being fundamentally linked to our corporate values.
In the second edition of our annual Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report, you can find:
- An overview of our company;
- A summary of our approach to ESG factors;
- Performance data from our global portfolio;
- Highlights on key achievements; and
- Case studies from our corporate social responsibility programme.
Download the report
2020 ESG report